Re: Layout in mutt

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 05:13:34PM -0400, Lennart Andersen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> All my email's are so close to the left edge in mutt, is there away to move it
> just a little bit to the right....

I dunno, but one of the first things I ever did when getting mutt was a
hack to add top and bottom margins, since I didn't like the text crammed
up against the top and bottom.

This was for 1.4.xx only, maybe something like that is already in 1.5 ?
The comments say "index list" but it's for the pager in general.

# set top_margin=0
#
# Name: top_margin
# Type: number
# Default: 0
#
#
# Specifies the number of margin lines at the top of the index
# display.  When greater than zero, this will provide some white
# space at the top of the index list.
# Note: this is an MV_COMM specific variable.
#
#
# set bottom_margin=0
#
# Name: bottom_margin
# Type: number
# Default: 0
#
#
# Specifies the number of margin lines at the bottom of the index
# display.  When greater than zero, this will provide some white
# space at the bottom of the index list.