Re: Saving or copying messages as plain text files.

* Christian Dysthe [Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:22:38 -0500]:
> Thank you, and all the others that have come up with solutions in this
> thread. Several of them work just fine. However, what I would _really_
> like is an easy way to save a text file containing essential header
> info and of course the body. Something like what muttprint prepares
> and sends to the printer (the layout I mean, not all the tetex stuff
> behind it).

  as I said:

    <Esc>C        decode-copy       make decoded (text/plain) copy

  for me, it leaves just the most important headers.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was
convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
                -- Groucho Marx