color threads using regex

Hey all,

I just configured my muttrc so that any emails with my name
on them will be brightblue.  Is there a way that I can
have all message in the same thread, not just mine, also
be colored blue?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and
    assembly.  Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of
           speech to free men from  the bondage of irrational fears.
                                       -
                           Justice Louis D. Brandeis