Re: Attach another email

* On 2004.08.26, in <a60f25fc04082614517cda2b7d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Asif Iqbal" <vadud3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For example-- I get an email from Bob with the project info. Now Mary
> emailed me with some questions about the same project. Both emails are
> in my inbox. So I want to reply to mary and attach Bob's response to
> that email by just attaching Bob's email. Is that possible with Mutt?

There are two things that might be useful in this situation. One of them
is what you asked about. To attach another message to your reply, press
'A' at the compose menu (before you press 'y' to send). Mutt will prompt
for the folder containing the message you want to attach. Enter the name
or press '?' to browse. The special name "!" refers to the inbox. Mutt
will open the mailbox. Find the message you want to attach and tag it,
then press 'x' to leave the folder. You can tag as many as you want.
Back at the compose menu, send away.

The other thing that might be useful is just to reply to both messages
at the same time. Do this just by tagging both messages in the index,
then pressing <tag-prefix><reply> (usually ";r") instead of just
<reply>.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS