Re: A folder where new mail isn't marked as new.

* Christian Dysthe [Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:08:38 -0500]:
> Hi,

> I get suspected spam from bogofilter saved to the foler "Spamtrap"
> (maildir) by procmail. Is there a way to have mutt not mark new mail as
> new for this folder only? I have been looking around, but can't seem to
> find a solution.

  1. straightforward solution, but has second effects: do not include
     Spamtrap in your mailboxes commmand.

  2. use the following action in procmail for delivering (instead of
     "Spamtrap/":

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.