header cache (was Re: Why isn't it part of mutt "proper")

Thanks! I guess I should figure out how to get my package creator to
re-build manual.txt. And thanks for the pagesize tuning info, that's
a comfort.

A peek in the db is making me suspect there might not be anything
cleaning out stale entries when messages get into the cache, then
get moved elsewhere or deleted. Am I reading that right?

If so, no big deal, the cleaner is trivial to write, and running it
very occasionally, when I know mutt's down, will be no problem.

-Bennett