reverse_alias plus

Quick question:

I have this issue where whenever I reply to an email, if the original
email I received has no real name set, then my reply has no real name
set for the recipient. Reverse_alias shows me the recipient's real name
in the index, but doesn't insert the realname into the reply I am
writing. Assuming I already have an email address aliased somewhere, is
it possible to rewrite the contents of the various recpient fields to
format outgoing email recipients like I have them formatted in my
aliases files? Thanks in advance. --Gabe