check-traditional-pgp

I have been having some difficulty with check-traditional-pgp. When
viewing a message that has inline encryption, I'll hit ESC-P, but all
that happens is that message displays with carriage returns at the end
of each line.

Also, if an inline message is encrypted to more than one of my secret
keys, mutt doesn't prompt for which one to attempt to decrypt with. This
means I often don't know which key it's prompting for a password for,
and it seems to ignore the default key specified in the muttrc.

Where can I look for information on how to solve these issues?

--
Find my Techno-Geek Journal at http://www.codegnome.org/geeklog/