Re: vcf

* On 2004.08.06, in <20040806205108.GB471@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Lennart Andersen" <lennart@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Is there a way for me to import vcf contacts in mutt?

You could modify the mutt vcard filter (discussed this week in this
list) to produce alias commands to be saved in your $alias_file -- or
feeds them into lbdb, or whatever else you use. That's about all I see.

Well, no: you could also have a message-hook that detects the vard and
both stores the address and loads the entry. Perhaps this is another
good use case for an attach-hook. (They don't exist, but have been
suggested.)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                               NSIT::ENSS
 The World Wide Web: proof that God exists, and is laughing at us.