Re: Simple editor that supports line wrapping

Hi,

At  4:28 PM PDT on July 30 Vincent Lefevre sent off:

> Anyway, AFAIK, emacs doesn't support true line wrapping.

?!  Just what do you mean by true line wrapping?

emacs can not only do normal line wrapping, but it is very smart about
recognizing and properly handling indent strings (my main problem with jed
for email).

If fmt or par are doing something better (it's not obvious to me), please
explain what it is, since emacs can also pipe regions through them.