Re: How to send prewritten messages in a script with mutt?

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> [07-29-04 14:22]:

> But whenever I try to send it with:
>
>     mutt -F ~/.mutt/muttrc_script -H /tmp/my_ready_to_use_message
>
> But it does not send with the fiven "From: " it changes every time
> to "michelle@xxxxxxxxxx"
>
> If I send the same Message from inside mutt it works. I have set
> up ssmtp to let the user choose the "From: " which works properly.

You do not show us muttrc_script.  Have you set "my_hdr From:" or set
"From:" within muttrc_script.

How have you set "From:" within my_ready_to_use_message.

sorry for all these questions, my esp went out sometime early in 1941.
HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos