Re: save-hook problem

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:21:30PM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:
> > however if i have read mail in my inbox (spoolfile) and leave the
> > folder or quit, the mail is still saved to mbox and not the folder
> > given in the save-hook.
>
> that correct, too. save-hooks match when you _save_ messages hence the
> name.

ahh ok, i just thought that they also work here, when mutt moves read mail
to another folder, since this is also "saving" in mutt terminology right?

> > am i missing something?
>
> procmail maybe?

no, procmail is part of my process-chain, but how can procmail see
if i read a message?

Okay so i missunderstood the concept of save-hooks,
thanks for the clarification.

--
     _   _