Re: save-hook problem

Well thanks, but i already read the manual. Just to be sure i read those
parts again and must say that i don't find it very clear on this point.
(Btw, i don't know what the mbox-hook and the move variable should have to
do with this.)

If my first description was not very clear, here is another try.

Here are the parts of my muttrc that (i believe) are relevant to the problem:

  set spoolfile = ~/mail/inbox
  set mbox      = ~/mail/read

  mailboxes +list/pilot-db
  mailboxes +list/windowmaker

  save-hook pilot-db               =list/pilot-db
  save-hook wm-user|wm-dev|wm-cvs  =list/windowmaker

What i want is to:

- put read mail from pilot-db list into the pilot-db folder
- put read mail from wm-* lists into the windowmaker folder
- put all other read mail into mbox

Is this possible? And if not, what does the save-hook do besides giving you
another default value when pressing 's'?

Andre