OT maildrop

Hi,

sorry for the OT but i cant find a way to do it and i thought when
somebody knows, then he will be found here.

I have this in my .procmailrc and would like to do it in maildrop:

:0
* ? (formail -x From: | fgrep -iqf <file with addresses>)
$mailbox

"Filter Mail by matching the Sender against the content of a file."

TIA
sascha

to remove offending incompatible products. Reactivate your MS software.