Re: .muttrc imap help request

* Phil <pvimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [23-07-2004 02:28]:

> #set folder="imaps://mail.nekophile.com/"
>
> set folder=~/Maildir/

[...]

> My problem is this: if I set:
>

> set folder="imaps://mail.nekophile.com/"
>

> folders are able to be found by hitting ? and then doing a directory
>
> search.  [It starts out with INBOX and INBOX.]  However, I then get:

A quick note:  what's the value of $record?  If it contains an '=' or
'+', setting folder to the IMAP server will try to write the message to
some IMAP folder.  Which may not exist.  But the message not being sent,
regardless the answer whether the outbox should be created, doesn't
sound right.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Retteb sif lahd, noces ehttub, but the second half is better.
-A palindrome