Re: IMAP-Folders with new mails

Hi,

sorry for my late answere, had some other mail-problems here...

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 01:05:26AM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Florian Rossol [Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:35:45 +0200]:
>
> > I'm using mutt (1.5.6) with uw-imapd (7:2002edebian1-3). When I browse
> > through the imap-folders, folders with new mails aren't marked with a
> > "N", although these folders are marked as mailboxes via the
> > "mailboxes"-command in my muttrc.
>
>   just to make sure: does mutt offer them when you press 'c' and then
>   Space several times? (i suppose no...)

you are right, mutt doesn't offer them in this situation.

And I'm not accessing my imap-mailbox with some other program.

The emails themself are marked with a "N" in the index-view of an
folder as long as I didn't read the mail. Only the folders aren't
marked with a "N" in the folder-index, when new mail arrives in a
mailbox.

There is no Problem with other MUAs (kmail, evolution).

Thanks

Florian

--
 gpg-key: http://yola.in-berlin.de/rossol.gpg

 Bitte keine Dateien in proprietären Formaten versenden.
 Siehe http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html