IMAP-Folders with new mails

Hi,

I'm using mutt (1.5.6) with uw-imapd (7:2002edebian1-3). When I browse
through the imap-folders, folders with new mails aren't marked with a
"N", although these folders are marked as mailboxes via the
"mailboxes"-command in my muttrc.

I also get a message like "new mails in =inbox", but when I change to
the folder-browser with "c" inbox isn't marked with a "N".

The folder_format-variable isn't set and with local mailboxes
everything works fine.

Does anybody has an idea why these mailboxes arn't marked with a "N"?

Thanks

Florian

--
 gpg-key: http://yola.in-berlin.de/rossol.gpg

 Bitte keine Dateien in proprietären Formaten versenden.
 Siehe http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html