Re: Selecting entire message text at once?

* On 2004.07.18, in <20040718232947.GL16384@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Thorsten Haude" <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is something in Mutt that hints at some knowledge about this.
> When I select part of a mail and use Mutt's scroll to display another
> part of the mail, the selection is moving.

Hmm. Silly that I didn't think of this. I find that the curses window
prevents my xterm scrollback from showing parts of the message that have
passed already, but certainly you can pipe the message into "cat" or
"more" and select from backscroll that way, while mutt is waiting for a
keypress.

I guess I just like the xcb/clipboard approach. :)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS