Re: Clickable hyperlinks (was: html email troubles)

* Thomas Dickey <dickey@xxxxxxx> [18-07-2004 23:03]:

> > > I still don't have 'clickable' URLs.  Anyone have any suggestions
> > > (urlview is not an option).
> >
> > I use the program links to view html e-mails, and from within links, I
> > can click any hyperlink I want, and links will follow it.
>
> Why is 'links' an option, when 'urlview' is not?

I think I have misinterpreted the question;  it seems to concern
auto_viewing HTML e-mails and the desire to be able to click URLs that
show up in the "dumped" HTML.  My answer came to quickly after reading
the combination of 'w3m' and 'not having clickable links'.  My
apologies.

Btw Thomas, I'm on the list.. :)

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off
your shoes.
-Mickey Mouse