my macro behaves strangely

Hi all. I have a macro that seems to have a strange side effect. In my
muttrc I have:

macro pager D <delete-message><toggle-quoted>

This works just as I would expect except on the last message in a
folder. There it deletes the message and then runs my editor on the
message. I would expect to get an eror in this case, but what happens
seems strange. I am using mutt 1.5.6. Thank you for any tips.

Thomas Stivers  e-mail: stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx