Re: Two Mutt Questions

On 13.07.04,19:22, Ryan Waye wrote:
> I have two questions.  First is an error:
>
> I am running a getmail-procmail-mutt-exim setup, and all seems to work
> well besides mutt.  One thing is whenever mutt tries to read my spool
> or any of the mailboxes procmail has made, I get an error:
>
> /var/mail/wayeryan  is not a mailbox.
>
> I know these are all in mbox format, what could be causing the problem?

Check if you have these set in your .muttrc:

set folder = ~/mail
set mbox_type = mbox
set mbox = +mbox

Check if your .procmailrc has these values set correctly:

MAILDIR=/home/wayeryan/mail
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail.log
VERBOSE=1

Check procmail.log for error messages to get a clue of what is
happening.

try this on your /var/mail/wayeryan:

formail -ds procmail < /var/mail/wayeryan

If it works do it on the other mailboxes as well.

- Jostein

--
Jostein Berntsen <jbernts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>