Re: Alternates

* Jacob S. <stormspotter@xxxxxxxxxxx> [07-02-04 13:19]:

> hmm... That still gave me the error. After playing around a little more
> I found out I also had to get rid of the "folder hook . set" part of the
> line too.
>
> Now it works again as expected.

*If* you had (line was apparently split when you sent) 'folder-hook .
set' with alternates blah... as one line, it would work if you encased
the alternates statement with single or double quotes.  *But*, IMNSHO,
the 'folder-hook' was superfluous and un-necessary.  'Alternates'
should stand on it's own unless you had other folder-hooks specifying
alternates and, I believe a better useage would be 'my_hdr From: XXX'.

HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos