offlineimap by communicating with Courier IMAP (was: Re: IMAP difficulties)

Hello mutt-users,

* Chris Green <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06/02/2004 09:02]:
> I don't have an answer for you but it's just one more reason for not
> using Courier IMAP in my opinion.  I tried it for a while and the pain
> that those silly '.' delimited not-directories caused makes me wonder
> why on earth it was designed that way.

Does anyone knows a solution how to sync my Courier IMAP-Server with
offlineimap[1] using a proper directory-structure?

Cheers,
Heiko

[1] http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/offlineimap/

--
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time
to reform.