Re: automatically flagging messages based on content (SOLVED)

* On 2004.06.04, in <20040604205650.GA26426@xxxxxxx>,
*       "steVe" <steve@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Use '<tag-prefix-cond>F' instead of 'F'.
> >
> > Nicolas
>
> thanks.  i haven't looked into this yet as i think David's suggestion
> will work for me, but i'll check it out.

Nicolas is right. You'll still have a problem. Previously, if no
messages matched, the current message would be flagged. Now, if
no messages match, all messages will be flagged. Better to use
<tag-prefix-cond>. :)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
        No money,  no book.  No book,  no study.  No study, no pass.