Re: 'text/calendar' (from evolution calendar) view script

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 08:26:57AM +1000, Shane Owenby wrote:
> Hi Mutters,
>
> Does anyone know of an 'text/calendar' view script..something
> along the lines of mutt.octet.filter that would just parse
> the calendar.ics file into human readable text.

The cvs version of pal[1], a command-line calendar program, has a
utility called ical2pal[2] that, together with pal, could help you to
print that information.

I don't know if it works, but I think pal is a good application to use
together with mutt. Its author is now working on a ncurses-based
interface.

Setting this up is one of the things I have in my TODO file :), so your
opinion and experience is apreciated.

--
[1] http://palcal.sourceforge.net/
[2]