Re: getting some color

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 09:58:44AM EDT, Gabriel Rocha wrote:

> How would I add color to the different * format lines? As an example, I
> have the following line in my .muttrc:
>

> set status_format=" [Folder: %f] [Size: %L/%l] [Messages: %?M?%M/?%m%?n?
> total?%?n?, %n new?%?d?, %d deleted?%?t?, %t tagged?] [Host: %h] "
>
> How would I change that to make it so the the host portion showed up in
> color? (any color, I can take it from there, I hope ) is that even
> possible? I appreciate any responses. --Gabe

Just out of curiosity, does setting "allow_ansi" help any?  I've
encountered many bugs in the way it handles stuff in the pager, but I
wonder whether it's operative in the index view too, and whether it can
be coaxed to do something useful there if so. . .

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel