Re: Muttrc Builder (was: why not start a mutt profile generator project?)

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:20:59AM +0200 or thereabouts, markus reichelt wrote:
> Stephen Allen <kru_tch@xxxxxxxx> muttered:
> > There was a website (seems to be offline at present)
> > <http://mutt.netliberte.org/>, that did this.
>
> FYI:
>
> I managed to find the author of the Muttrc Builder and contacted him,
> but there's no good news: Apparently the NetLiberte servers burnt in
> February and the sources were lost. If no copy is found, there won't
> be a surrection of the fine muttrc builder.
>
> But in case Mahdi Nadir manages to locate the sources again, a server
> with php and postgresql is needed.

Well I think I found the sources. See
<http://web.archive.org/web/20030606101423/http://mutt.netliberte.org/>

I could put it up on my residential server -- hopefully it doesn't have too many
hits, as my ISP might get angry with me. But I"m willing to try it out.

--
S.Allen
barnyard  Thursday May 27 2004 07:25:01 PM EDT