Re: How can I stop mutt asking me about "~/Mail"?

* Miles Bader <miles@xxxxxxx> [05-26-04 16:41]:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 11:13:08AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > Did you RTFM as I suggested?
>
> Why so rude?  I was simply answering your question.

rude?  You requested help and I offered, two points:

* Patrick Shanahan <WideGlide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-26-04 09:23]:

> What does your ~/.muttrc have listed for "set folder=",
> '/home/m/miles/Mail' ???
>
> I do not have the manual for v.1.3.28i, but look in the manual,
> /usr/local/doc/mutt/manual.txt on my system, for the definition of
> 'folder'.

You answered one, but need both to understand the answer to your
situation.  How is asking if you 'Read The Fine Manual' as suggested,
rude?

HOG # US1244711