Re: How can I stop mutt asking me about "~/Mail"?

* Miles Bader <miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-26-04 09:10]:
> When I start mutt, it asks me:
>
>    /home/m/miles/Mail does not exist. Create it? ([yes]/no):
>
> I don't want to have a Mail directory, but I also don't want mutt to ask
> the same !@#$ question everytime it starts up.  I've searched high and
> low for some configuration option to make it shut up, but can't seem to
> find anything.
>
> Anyone know how I can do this?

What does your ~/.muttrc have listed for "set folder=",
'/home/m/miles/Mail' ???

I do not have the manual for v.1.3.28i, but look in the manual,
/usr/local/doc/mutt/manual.txt on my system, for the definition of
'folder'.
HOG # US1244711