auto_view attachment problem in mutt

i post again to make my question more clear.

i have installed wvHtml and it works

~/.mailcap
application/msword; wvHtml --charset=gb2312 %s - | lynx --dump -stdin;
nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput
text/html; lynx --dump %s; nametemplate=%s.html; copiousoutput

~/.muttrc
set implicit_autoview = yes
auto_view text/html application/msword

the problem is:

when i attache a MS doc file in my outgoing mail. the doc file can
display properly in mutt(the outgoing mail Fcc to sent mailbox)

but mutt can not display doc when i got doc attachment from others.(as a
matter of fact, this application is really important  to me, say, i want
say what the document my peers sent to me is , and most my fellows us
widows OS )

mutt can display all attached text/html/doc file which my peers send to
me from Linux OS. Those attachment except Html file from Window OS, mutt can
not display automaticly

anyone can give me any tricks? any suggestion is welcome.

--
Q:      Why do people who live near Niagara Falls have flat foreheads?
A:      Because every morning they wake up thinking "What *is* that noise?