Re: courier imap and mutt

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 06:06:01PM +0200, Hendrik Mangels wrote:
> Jay Daniels (2004-05-24, 11:06):
> > Here is the problem.  When I hit "c" then "?" I can change to a
> > different folder, but I cannot get back to INBOX!  I hit "c" and "?"
> > again and navigate back to where it shows two "INBOX" folders but
> > neither put me back in the INBOX.
>
> http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#mailboxes
>
> Hendrik

I have the current mailboxes command, but it doesn't work.

mailboxes imaps://darkforceteam.net:993/INBOX

As stated, when view a different folder, I can't get back to
INBOX. The only way to get back to INBOX is to quit mutt and restart!

I seem to be able to view, exit and view again all other mailboxes.

What is this watching for new messages in certain mailboxes got to do
with getting back to INBOX?

jay