Re: [un]alternates not quite working

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 03:08:08PM EDT, Charles Cazabon wrote:

> In my .muttrc, I have the following two lines (the second is broken here to
> fit in 72 chars -- it's one line in the file):
>
>   alternates ^.*?@discworld\.dyndns\.org$
>   unalternates ^(scunningham|shannonc|shannon|cunningham|
>     shannon\.cunningham)@discworld\.dyndns\.org$
>
> Yet mutt still treats these addresses as "me" when replying, etc, even with
> reply-self explicitly unset.

Mutt has no "exclusion" functionality built-in.  In other words,
unalternates will only work for exact tokens you've already inserted
with alternates statements.  If you want to exclude stuff, you'll need
to explicitely exclude the gunk in your alternates statement using
regex syntax.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel