Re: Mutt segfaulting with certain index_format/spam combos

* On 2004.05.15, in <20040515213420.GB9664@gloaming>,
*       "Daniel Teichert" <danielt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do I let the segfault create a core? I used 'ulimit -c' to change
> the core size allowed from '0' to 'unlimited' (I think...), but still
> no core...

Try 'ulimit -c unlimited'.

> P.S. Can anyone confirm/deny that the messages I attached in my original
> email break an unpatched mutt install?

I don't have an unpatched mutt, but it displays fine in my
sparc/solaris-9 1.5.6:
patch-1.5.6.vvv.nntp
patch-1.5.6.dgc.xlabel_ext.6
patch-1.5.6.dgc.isalias.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.setenv.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.softfill.2
patch-1.5.6.dgc.flagsafe.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.fmtpipe.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.pairnumber.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.hormel.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.markmsg.2
patch-1.5.6.dgc.deepif.1
patch-1.5.6.dgc.groupalts.2
patch-1.5.6.rr.compressed
patch-1.5.6.dgc.attach.5
patch-1.5.6.cd.pattern_broken.1
patch-1.5.6.cd.edit_threads.9.2
patch-1.5.6.dgc.unbind.1
patch-1.5.6.ats.mark_old.1
patch-1.5.6.ats.date_conditional.1
patch-1.5.6.ats.parent_match.1

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
        No money,  no book.  No book,  no study.  No study, no pass.