set sort_browser=reverse-date not useful for maildir

Hi,

  I used to have all my mailboxes in mbox format, and so 'set
  sort_browswer=reverse-dat' worked fine in the sense that mailboxes
  with new mail were always on top of the lists. A good thing, or at
  list that was what I wanted. ;-)

  Recently I switched to maildir where, obviously, that doesn't work
  anymore. I'm staying with maildir for other reasons but I'm really
  missing having mailboxes-with-new-mail-on-top (TM), so: has anybody a
  workaround for this? (Other than touch'ing each maildir when
  delivering to it, which is too ugly but was the only thing I could
  think of.)

  TIA.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to
make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being
can fight and never stop fighting.
                -- e.e. cummings