Re: multi-line headers?

* Rudy Moore <orn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05/ 7/04]:
> Does anyone know how to get mutt to display To, CC, subjects, etc. on
> multiple lines?  I'm talking about in the compose screen where it
> shows those fields and the message attachments just before you
> transmit it.

You could use a 'display_filter' for this purpose.

from 'man muttrc' ...

display_filter
        Type: path
        Default: ""

        When  set,  specifies  a  command used to filter messages.  When a
message is
        viewed it is passed as standard input to $display_filter,  and  the
filtered
        message is read from the standard output.

So you should be able to create some sort of awk or sed script to do
what you want.

HTH & HAND
David