Viewing and sending messages

Hi muttusers,

normally, after editing a message in my editor and being in the compose
menu, I review it before sending to check if everything is alright. So
my question is if it is possible to quit the editor and then have the
view-attach function automatically called. I also would like to be able
to directly send the message after reviewing without returning to the
compose menu, but the send-message function is not present in the
view-attach pager. Pine users send their messages just after editing the
text, right from inside the editor.

Then I think it would also be no mistake to have a pager_compose_lines
variable just like there is the pager_index_lines variable to enable the
user to view an attachment and the compose index at the same time.
However I agree that having this is not strictly necessary, it just may
be practical.

Best regards

Jens