Re: What happened to he list, last few days?

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 09:50:41PM +0530, Mutter wrote:
> happened but later I checked at google too and there were no posts after
> April 26 there too. Just wondering what happened to the list and if I can
> somehow get the posts of these last few days if at all there were any?

I think they were all just delayed - the virus scanner went bang and
I hadn't noticed until early this morning.

Sorry about that - it's just become a necessity in the past couple of
months to use one, with all this netsky and bagle junk around which
the mutt.org lists and majordomo seem to attract by the hundreds.

James.