What happened to he list, last few days?

What happened to the list last few days? I received the posts only today,
after 6 days. The last one or two messages I had got on April 26 and after
that I didn't receive any posts on this list, so I kept wondering what
happened but later I checked at google too and there were no posts after
April 26 there too. Just wondering what happened to the list and if I can
somehow get the posts of these last few days if at all there were any?

Regards,
Mutter