Re: ~/Mail/* Not a directory Error

Re: Bryan Cassidy in <20040502194544.GA1401@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sometimes when I run fetchmail and go to one of my mailboxes I
> get a error at the bottom of mutt saying "/home/usr/Mail/Default
> is not a directory and have to 'q' the program, reload it and it
> works fine. Any ideas why this would be happening? Thanks in
> advance.

Hello,

is "/home/usr/Mail/Default" your $spoolfile? ("usr" sounds rather
generic.) If yes, I'd suppose it is sometimes empty/non-existing (maybe
perhaps due to $save_empty). If you are using maildir, check if the cur,
new, and tmp directories all exist.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/