Re: Getting urlview to use firefox?

I should have made clear that I have already tried altering the COMMAND line
in system.urlview to

/usr/bin/mozilla-firefox -remote openURL\(%s,new-tab\)

This works OK as long as you ALREADY have an instance of firefox up and
running.  But it does not seem to start firefox on its own.  The error
message says something like "no running window found," something like that.
I can't figure out how to get it to start firefox from the ground up.

* orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx <orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx> [2004-04-25 08:27:36 -0400]: