Re: howto hiding empty mailboxes

On 04:57 24 Apr 2004, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

| * Stewart V. Wright <svwright+lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-03-30 12:19:03
+0100]:
| > This sounds like you are using TAB to get to the list of mailboxes.
| Right.
|
| > How about when you use 'c' or whatever using 'SPACE' to change between
| > mailboxes with new mail, rather than using TAB/TAB to get to the full
| > list.
| heh, didnt know this trick yet :)
| but my mailbox list is too long for that - walking through the whole
| list takes too long :(

You don't have to start with no prefix. Eg type:

        c+f<TAB>

will offer the boxes starting with "f". I routinely go

        s+leg<TAB>

when saving Legato backup reports to my "legato" folder.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

Baldrick: Sir, what shall we do if we stand on a mine?
Edmund: Well, Baldrick - I think the common practice is to jump several metres
        into the air, and scatter yourself in a wide radius on the way down.
                - _Blackadder_