Re: howto hiding empty mailboxes

* Stewart V. Wright <svwright+lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-03-30 12:19:03 +0100]:

<snip>
> > i'm receiving quite much mails per day and letting procmail sort
> > them so dozens of mailboxes (i.e. each maillist has it's own
> > incoming mail box)
> >
> > now I'd like to hide empty mailboxes from the mailbox list.
> >
> > is there any filter or sth similar for that job ?
>
> This sounds like you are using TAB to get to the list of mailboxes.
Right.

<snip>
> How about when you use 'c' or whatever using 'SPACE' to change between
> mailboxes with new mail, rather than using TAB/TAB to get to the full
> list.
heh, didnt know this trick yet :)
but my mailbox list is too long for that - walking through the whole
list takes too long :(

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT services

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact@xxxxxxxx
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481
   -- DSL-Zugang ab 0 Euro. -- statische IP -- UUCP -- Hosting --