Re: Multiple emailaddresses and mailing-lists

On Do, Apr 22, 2004 at 04:17:31pm +0530, Mutter wrote:
> What is the easy way to use *many* email addresses with mutt? How to
> switch addresses? If anyone ever used pine, they might be knowing what a
> hassle it is to use pine with a mailing list! There sure has to be a
> better way in mutt. Would anyone mind telling me how? :)

You can use 'alternates' to define your mail addresses:

set default_hook="~C %s"
send-hook . 'my_hdr From: <your default address >'
send-hook 'mutt-users@mutt\.org' 'my_hdr From: <other address>'

HTH, Florian.
--
Florian Unglaub                             GnuPG Key ID: FE3A7C44
<usenet04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    http://rootofallevil.net/files/flo.pub.asc