Re: migration from 1.5.5.1 to 1.5.6i

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 04:44:27AM EDT, Denis V. Lozko wrote:

> Konichuwa!!!

English???

> After migration i have a problem with including scripts into Muttrc
>
> I'm reciving next messages:
> Error in /home/talmuth/.mutt/muttrc, line 169:
> /home/talmuth/.mutt/subscribtions|: stat: No such file or directory
> Error in /home/talmuth/.mutt/mailboxes, line 35:
> /home/talmuth/.mutt/mlmailboxes|: stat: No such file or directory

Yeah, it's a known bug in 1.5.6i.  Get CVS and be happy, or take the
lazy-man way out and download my build directory (current CVS) [1]
or a tarball of it [2] (just under 7 megs ATM).

 - Dave

BTW - You may find an old patch lying around that claims to fix the bug.
It does, but it's been improved since the original version.  Besides, if
you're using the 1.5 tree you should be on current CVS anyway (many bug
fixes), so please don't ask somebody here to diff init.c and muttlib.c
from 1.5.6i against the current CVS (although you _can_ just get those
two files from me and then diff against your mutt-1.5.6i yourself,
if you _really_ hate CVS).

[1]
http://www.bigfatdave.com/dave/download/from_cvs/mutt/

[2]