Choosing from address book when message is piped

Hi,

when sending out messages I like the idea to piping the text to mutt
from within my editor. But this way I have to know all of the recipient
addresses to specify them on the command line. So I think it would be a
good thing to not show an error message if no recipient address is
specified but rather display the address book and making the user able
to choose from it. Or make mutt enter the compose menu if a keyword
recipient address like <none> or so is given.

Best regards

Jens