Re: mutt and PHP's exec command

>> I've been trying to get the same command to function from within a PHP
>> webpage that works successfully from the command line.

> Any special reason not to use the "mail"[1] php function here?.

> [1] http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

I need to send a pdf file as an attachment and have not been able to get
it done with sendmail as a MUA and Postfix as MTA, which is how I have the
PHP mail function set up.
Mutt worked perfectly to send a pdf as an attachment --  simple and
straightforward,  so I thought it would be the easiest way to go.

dave