Re: format in postponed messages

Hi Kevin,

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 04:44:00PM +0000, Kevin O'Riordan wrote:
> From reading the docs I can't see a way to explicitly set the index
> format for postponed messages, and folder hooks I've tried have failed

I'm not a mutt expert, but I guess it uses the same index_format
variable (I've modified it and changes also appear in that view).

> (I'm thinking the 'recall postponed messages' screen isn't a real folder
> view?)

It isn't a typical "index" view, but a "postpone" view.

> is there something I'm missing here?  Any help, or pointers to
> docs, very much appreciated.

To do that, I use the "alternates"[1] option. Using that option, mails
coming from those addresses won't show their sender but the destination.

     [1] set alternates="\^(\
     (jlinares@example\\.org)\
     |(javier@example\\.coop)\
     |(javier.linares@example\\.es)\