format in postponed messages

Hi All,

I've folder hooks to set the index formats for certain folders, like so:

    folder-hook .   'set index_format="%4C %3.3Z %6.6(%b %d) %-16.16n %s"'
    folder-hook 'Sent/' 'set index_format="%4C %3.3Z %6.6(%b %d) %-16.16t %s"'

however, when I go to recall a postponed message, the postponed messages
are displayed with whatever index format was set.  To illustrate, if I
was looking at my inbox, and I recalled postponed messages, I'd see a
list of messages like so:

     10   F Mar 15 Kevin O'Riordan  testing stuff
     11   F Mar 15 Kevin O'Riordan  another test

whereas if I did the same thing but was coming from my sent mail folder,
I'd see my postponed messages in the (more useful) format:

     10   F Mar 15 To Mr. Black     testing stuff
     11   F Mar 15 To Mr. Red       another test

>From reading the docs I can't see a way to explicitly set the index
format for postponed messages, and folder hooks I've tried have failed
(I'm thinking the 'recall postponed messages' screen isn't a real folder
view?) - is there something I'm missing here?  Any help, or pointers to
docs, very much appreciated.

thanks
-kev

--
something now for and different completely