Re: can't send to lists from mutt

Whoops, accidentally responded to Anca and not the list.

----- Forwarded message from Floyd Hagen <flohagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:02:54 -0700
From: Floyd Hagen <flohagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Anca Tibor- Attila <tibor-attila.anca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: can't send to lists from mutt

Unless I did it wrong, I've already configured postfix to use my ISP's
mail server as a relay, and looking at those headers, it looks to me
like mails sent from Evolution do go through that relay fine via the
gateway, but mail from mutt does not.

from main.cf:
relayhost = mail.blahblahdsl.net

----- End forwarded message -----