Re: Mutt and SMTP Outbound

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 10:22:15AM -0500, Anthony Williams wrote:
>         Is it possible to configure Mutt to send all mail to an
> outbound relay server instead of passing it through (sendmail) locally?

Yes.  Some people gave you some ideas, and if you check the archives,
you'll find a number of suggestions.

Why I'm writing is that I gave a high recommendation for "nbsmtp" not
so long ago.  Let me say that I've gone back to "ssmtp" since the
former core dumped when I gave it a Bcc with about 8 addresses.

henry nelson